51mon logo

Summadyze

Day 269
Melbourne, Australia
1st January 2005
I arrived at Summadyze around 12pm to find a half mile queue , ten deep so nursing a hangover from the night before I decided to come back to Summadyze later on in the hope that the queue had vanished.

I went to a friends house party near Brighton Beach and chilled in the garden listening to tunes in the sun with a bottle of Newcastle Bitter. At 5pm I headed back to Symmadyze to find I could just walk straight in. I have never been to an event with so many people in one place, every corner you turned was another music area with a DJ and decks. See the pictures below.

Summadyze

I am soooo looking forward to getting into my bed tonight. Night All

1. what better way to spend a sunday afternoon but on Brighton Beach watching the boats go past. :sun_burnt: and it is bank holiday Monday , fingers crossed for the double.

• Simon
    • Thursday, July 5th at 7:01am
  2. and we have spent Bank Holiday on the beach in Goa where the temp was 94%

• Dad
    • Friday, July 6th at 8:01am
  3. And we have spent bank holiday in St Annes where the year was 1971

4. IT WAS GREAT TO HAVEAVISIT OF MICHAEL YESTERDAY,WITH TAMMY,SHARON AND HOWARD TAMMY LOOKS FINE TG READY FOR THE BIG EVENT.ANY TIME NOW .WHATS THIS 1971 BIT.......LOVE GRAMPS

• GRAMPS
    • Saturday, July 7th at 2:01am
  5. Happy New Year Si - Hope you had a good one !! very quickly been meaning to ask you - we sell some lonely plantes products - was wondering if there anything to do with you : http://www.expansys.com/advsearch.asp?srch=all

• Lyns
    • Saturday, July 7th at 6:01am
  6. Hiya the guy next to me does all the mobile phone stuff, he has about 20 mobiles lined up and can purchase any new phone he wants via the company for testing.

• Simon
    • Saturday, July 7th at 3:01pm
  7. Oh lovely - come to me if he needs good deals :)

• Lyndsay
    • Sunday, July 8th at 8:01am
  8. marcus is home spoke to him yesterday seemsglad to be back,had an email from an old friend in LA WE USED TO ENTERTAIN TOGETHER in our youth he plays harmonica very well and has a nice voice good as bing sounded must reply his goog year greetings.,see you soonTFN Love as always xx.

9. marcus is home spoke to him yesterday seemsglad to be back,had an email from an old friend in LA WE USED TO ENTERTAIN TOGETHER in our youth he plays harmonica very well and has a nice voice good as bing sounded must reply his goog year greetings.,see you soonTFN Love as always xx.

10. HELLO SIMON NOT MUCH NEWS ,HAD AN EMAIL FROM A FRIEND OF MY YOUTH DAYS HE LIVES IN LA NOW AND STILL ENTERTANS,SINGS AND PLAYS HARMONICA DOES BITH WELL VERY TALENRED WAS ALWAYS STAGE STRUCK.LIVED IN HIGHTOWN WE DID SHOWS TOGETHER MORE THAN 60 YEARS AGO SEE YOU SOON..LOVE AS ALWAYSXX

11. PC CRASHED SENT MESSAGE AGAIN SORRY .

• GRAMPS
    • Sunday, July 8th at 10:01am
  12. Lyndsay whats a better deals then a 100% off. the guy gets them for free!!!!!

• Simon
    • Sunday, July 8th at 9:01pm
  13. No si , No better deal than that !! Have a lovely evening !!

• Lyns
    • Monday, July 9th at 3:01am
  14. How much does he sell them for after he's tested and reviewed them?

• Lyns
    • Tuesday, July 10th at 1:01am
  15. Lyndsay - not sure how much we sell them for or even if we sell them. I know we dont sell them online via the shop. I know as employees we get a massive discount on new products and we can help ourselves to any book that gets returned. I have built up a nice collection of LP Travel Books. Enuf of wat I know.... what do you know :dance:

• Simon
    • Tuesday, July 10th at 1:01am
  16. si ... that wasnt me? I never asked the question 'how much does he sell them for ?'

• Lyndsay
    • Tuesday, July 10th at 4:01am
  17. Happy New Year Si - hope you had a good one. Back from week of detox with parents - at work ready for 9 hrs graft - jealous .. nope, thiought not ! M x

• mandy
    • Tuesday, July 10th at 4:01am
  18. Happy New Year to you Mandy , spending the weekends on the beach or freezing to death watching city play ....

• Simon